Aug 17, 2011

Rant (Plus I'm sorry at the end)

UGGGHHH one of my friends (Don't wanna say which) is being so frustrating! Okay, so yesterday we had a huge fight (It was stupid -_-) but let's just say I was singing and being annoying, and one of my friends "thretened to erase my memory of Winx Club" (I was singing a Winx song) yeah so stupid. But we all forgave and forgot in the end, but now earlier today the same girl started singing and I'm like "That's kinda annoying" and she says "I'm doing what you did to me" and I "punished" her (It was a joke :P) by muting her for like 30 to 45 seconds o_O And then she got all mad like "I didn't erase your memory!! But you punished me!!" and I tried not to fight back but I said "I thought we forgave and FORGOT! You can't forgive!" (Yeah I guess I shouldn't have said she couldn't forgive...)and she says "Neither can you" (Which I CAN Forgive BTW) and she kept going on and on about it, (But I tried not to fight back. I just kept saying she was asking for a fight) and then she eventually said "PEACE! I'M OUT! AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK! ENJOY YOUR PEACE!" and left. Then later that day another one of my friends got all mad about the fighting (but I tried not to fight back o_O).

Yeah well, I want to apologize to my two friends. (Although I seriously believe that the friend I got in a fight with should apologize first to me, but I'd rather apologize first than lose a friend). But next time "I FIGHT BACK!" LOL kidding. Just really wanted to quote that xD I'm actually probably gonna try not to fight in any future arguements.

No comments:

Post a Comment